Tuesday, August 3, 2010

YOON`S FAN FICTION

Snow White : THE DEVIL`s TRAP


Important Note ~~
Hi everyone.
As English is not my first language,  please check my grammar and spelling mistake.
You guys know Snow White. It describes she is a goodness in a story but I described her evil thing and the queen is a victim in my story. While reading, please think about stories ad histories which were written by victors. Then start~~


Long time ago, there was the White kingdom where the weather is always winter. A queen was beautiful woman in the kingdom. She fell in love with the king and they got married instantly. Although, they had a good relationship, the queen could not bear any children because of her secret. The secret was that she is an heir of the most famous witch`s house. It was very difficult for a witch to have a baby. As she could not fulfill this biggest responsibility, which is to have a successor for the king, she became nervous and it made her run for help of the devil. One day, she went out from a palace and she drew a circle to summon the devil.


When she finished all preparations, there was light and someone came from within the circle.
“So, what is your problem? My majesty…”
He chuckled the queen…. And then the queen said
“I want to make a deal with you… I want to have a baby.”
“A baby! ha ha…. You summoned me to have a baby?”
The demon laughed at her earnest desire.
“Right.. You are a witch… You can not give a birth as men k k.”
When he stopped laughing at her, he said what are the terms of the contract.
“I will give you a baby but you are going to lose the most important thing. Do you still want to make a deal?”
As she really wanted to have a baby and to bear a successor for the kingdom, she decided to accept the contract.
The demon said
"The contract is accomplished" And then the demon vanished


Soon after that, A baby was born. The baby had skin as white as snow, lips as red as blood, and hair as black as ebony. All the people in the kingdom were happy and blessed her.
The king named the baby “Snow White”.


The queen was anxious for her daughter because of the contract but her daughter grew up as a beautiful and the cleverest girl in the kingdom so the queen forgot her contract by sharing love with her family.
When the princess became sixteen years old, she was the most beautiful in the kingdom.
However, the people in the palace were influenced by true Snow White. Even the king has been changed violently…. Because of a strange change, the queen decided to use her magic mirror to find out a reason.


“Mirror mirror on the wall. Which thing makes us bad?”
The mirror showed ‘Snow White’ and then the devil laughed in the mirror.
“This is because of my greed. I should not have dealt with such evil creature.”


She was the only hope to stop this happening and decided to kill her daughter to save the people of the kingdom.
However, although ‘Snow White’ is the demon, she is her daughter who was born from her body.
The queen hired an assassin. She asked the assassin to bring the heart of the princess as  evidence.
The assassin pretended to be a huntsman and brought the princess to the forest where no one could have returned. When he tried to kill her, she asked him letting kill herself.
However, when he let her kill herself, she just ran away from him.
Worrying about a punishment from the queen, he decided to deceive her by bringing a heart of a beast. Receiving the heart, the queen cried and apolozised her daughter.
“I am sorry…My sweet heart…”


In the forest, the demon was angry about a previous happening.
“I will be back… I will never forget this shame…..!!”
The demon hid himself to grow his power in the forest.
He gathered his servants and started to collect information through them.

Because of no response, the queen felt relief and believed the demon was killed.


Soon after that, his servants gave him information that the diplomatic corps of Gondor kingdom is visiting the kingdom and the prince was included in the corps.
Not to be detected by the queen, he decided to deceive the prince.


There was a splendid procession on a road. The prince found seven dwarves sobbing.
He asked them why they were crying. They said
“The vicious witch poisoned our princess….”
There was a glass coffin where there was the most beautiful woman. He felt anger towards the witch.
“This is not forgivable!!” He shouted himself.
“But sir, she might be cured by drinking the blood of the White kingdom`s king.”
The prince breathed a sign of relief that she can be cured.
“Don`t worry. I will bring his blood to save my princess.”
Believing what the dwarves said, he decided to attack the White kingdom….


Soon after that, there was sudden invasion from the Gondor kingdom
Being weaker than the Gondor kingdom, the White kindom was defeated instantly.
The king of the White kingdom was killed by soldiers and then the prince brought his blood to the Snow White. She thanked the prince and swore to be his bride. And then they went to the palace of White Kingdom. Changing her appearance differently, she was not recognized by other people in the White Kingdom.


As soon as she arrives the palace, she called the queen to her room. Only the queen could see Snow White`s true appearance. She yelled to her.
“You Monster!!. You ruined my life. You took my love from me….” The queen screamed out.
“I said you… You are going to lose the most important thing..... k k. Finally, I can enjoy your despair.
Your soul will be cursed by the contract. Good Bye~~”
The demon laughed at her and then he ordered his servants taking the queen to the hell.


Snow White married with the prince and then she published a certain fairy tale to her kingdom.
And yet the story describes the queen is the worst mother in the world......

- End -

How was it ? I am really worried about my story....
Are there any mistakes and strange narrations?
Pleases review my fan fiction critically. Have a fun~~
Thank you~

7 comments:

  1. This is really long. I like it though. Good idea to make a fanfic on a classic old story. I never thought of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it was a really good idea to swaping the position. Kinda surprised, really like ur Snow White picture..

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a stunning snow white story XD never though she could turn up like that. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the story. It is great, the idea is awesome. But I think you should work a little bit on the tense you are using (and some other grammar mistake). You got your past tense and present tense messing up in your story. I do the same thing a lot, too so it always take me a lot of time to correct them all.

    By the way, poor Queen, she shouldn't have make contract with the Devil at first place. Nothing good comes from Devil being, everyone knows that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you guys~~

    I just finished to reform my mistakes kk.
    I could find some spelling mistakes and grammar problem and I also tried to make my story be shortened. Thank you guys~ If you can find further problems... plz post a comment > <~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, enjoyable to read....awesome twist to the fairytale. This has to be one of the best fanfics so far. Cheers, Yoon. ;D The last line is is missing an 'i' from the word 'this'& apart from a few more missing words in sentences, great story.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Clara...
    I found it...

    ReplyDelete